WELCOME!

Email your questions to: nextgreatbook@gmail.com
We are a group of students in a 5th grade class. We love to make suggestions of great books we've read BUT feel free to ask us for recommendations at all grade levels. If we do not know we will research for you and find just the book for you! We happily take questions for students, teachers and parents.
We will try hard to email back and post our response here - ENJOY !
Happy Reading!

If you have book suggestions for any of these letters feel free to add them by adding a comment underneath - the more recommendations the better!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Teacher!

Dear Next Great Bookers,
I want you to know how helpful you have been to me when ordering books for my class at school. I had book supply money that I could use any way I wanted for my 6th grade students... I decided to look at all your recommendations and order them if I didn't already have them. In a few days boxes will arrive with my order of books--all recommended by you. I know that I have many different levels now, since your responses were to students with different needs and abilities. Your new blog is so helpful! I hope that many teachers will learn about it so that their students can write and ask for help. Finding the right book is the hardest part of reading, I think, and the service you offer is fantastic! Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Teacher of Students Who Love to Read

No comments:

Post a Comment