WELCOME!

Email your questions to: nextgreatbook@gmail.com
We are a group of students in a 5th grade class. We love to make suggestions of great books we've read BUT feel free to ask us for recommendations at all grade levels. If we do not know we will research for you and find just the book for you! We happily take questions for students, teachers and parents.
We will try hard to email back and post our response here - ENJOY !
Happy Reading!

If you have book suggestions for any of these letters feel free to add them by adding a comment underneath - the more recommendations the better!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Biggest Fan!!!

Dear Mrs. Scheele and Fifth Graders, 
  
 I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your new website. I'm so proud of all of you for thinking of it and I'm going to tell everyone I know about it. I think there are so many kids who just don't know what to read and this will really help them. I especially love the little notes you put with each book like a little mini review. That will help someone decide to read a book if they haven't heard of it before. What an amazing idea! and I'm so glad I know such brilliant 5th graders and I'm so proud of all of you. I feel very luck that I know the smartest kids anywhere in the country! 
Love from your biggest fan!
Dr. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment