WELCOME!

Email your questions to: nextgreatbook@gmail.com
We are a group of students in a 5th grade class. We love to make suggestions of great books we've read BUT feel free to ask us for recommendations at all grade levels. If we do not know we will research for you and find just the book for you! We happily take questions for students, teachers and parents.
We will try hard to email back and post our response here - ENJOY !
Happy Reading!

If you have book suggestions for any of these letters feel free to add them by adding a comment underneath - the more recommendations the better!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Love Percy Jackson!

Hi Next Book,
I need your help.  I love adventure books!  My favorite of all time has been the Percy Jackson series.  I have read it all 3 times.  I am desperate for a new one - PLEASE!  
From,
Adventure Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment